I must admit that this post is way much “shorter” and less “controversial” than my last one entitled: “Looking to Create Some Buzz – Get Inspired by the Top 10 Buzz-building Actors of the Rock and Metal Music Industry History“, but it may be as informative to some of you, especially if you’re interested in business best new practices. So here is my announcement for the “Canada’s marketing & innovation conference” that would be held in Montreal on September 30th 2010. Speakers include:
• Seth Godin (Linchpin, Tribes, Meatball Sundae, The Purple Cow, All marketinga re liars, Permission Marketing) on Leadership & Creativity
• Jeffrey Gitomer (The Sales bible, 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness) on Customer Loyalty & Sales
• Avinash Kaushik (Web Analytics: An Hour a day, Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Customer Centricity) on Brand Measurement & Analytics
• Mitch Joel (Six Pixels of Separation) on Digital Marketing & Social Media
• Max Lenderman (Experience the Message: How Experiential Marketing Is Changing the Brand World) on Experiential Marketing
• Andy Nulman (Pow! Right Between the Eyes: Profiting from the Power of Surprise) on Strategy & Innovation
Furthermore, readers’ of my blog (yes you are one!) can use the following promotion code SK23 when registering or by following this marvellous link: http://www.theartofmarketing.ca/promo/SK23
If you are a student and want to register for the program you can use the following promotion code ST10 when registering or by following this link: http://www.theartofmarketing.ca/promo/ST10. Students will receive significantly reduced tickets that are limited, but they must present a student card upon entry.
And before I forget, for those who are curious and wanted to know more, the website for the event, is: http://www.theartofmarketing.ca.
Hope to maybe see you there!
If you like this post, be sure to subscribe to Jean-Francois Belisle RSS feed!